The Career Place welcomes you to our career center.
- Adaptive Technology Resources at The Career Place include:
- Wheelchair-accessible computers
- JAWS technology - assists individuals with impaired vision or blindness
- Video Relay Service - provides immediate access to American Sign Language interpreters for phone interviews and other job-search-related phone calls
- A telephone with enlarged number pads and computer keyboards with enlarged keys
- More adaptive technology
- The Mass. Rehab. Commission provides services onsite at The Career Place. Services are available by appointment on Mondays, from 12 to 3:30 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please call The Career Place at 781.932.5519 or call directly to Matt Ellard at Mass Rehab at 781.324.7160, ext. 316.
- American Sign Language interpretation is available with 2 weeks advance notice. Please email Barbara Parmet at email@example.com.
- Learn more about the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Business Connection
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- For additional assistance at The Career Place, please contact:
Barbara Parmet, Disability Services Coordinator at 781.932.5509 or firstname.lastname@example.org