Premium (nominal fee) Services
Prices are subject to change.
10% discount is available with the purchase of two or more group workshops with a total price of $100 or more.
You may qualify for free services if you meet income eligibility guidelines.
To inquire about your eligibility, contact
Rosemary Beaudry at 781.932.5525, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service
- Extensive 20-hour course in customer service skills. This course uses behavioral objectives, demonstrations, skills practice, and reinforcement to learn appropriate ways of providing excellent customer service. Instructor presents major learning points, leads a discussion on the advantages of the skill, and demonstrates the skill. Participants practice through role-play situations, group cases, and exercises. schedule and fees
- Job-Search Networking Group
- Stay motivated with focused networking, and job leads. New job search topics presented at each meeting. Meetings are held in the evening, biweekly. more info - $15 for Lifetime Membership. calendar
- Basic Computer Skills Level II
- Hands-on course focuses on basics of using the desktop, taskbar, icons, and using multiple windows. Learn the basics of several software programs, file and folder management, as well as Internet tips. Prerequisite: Keyboarding skills or Basic Computer I class. - $30. calendar
- LinkedIn Tips
- This hands-on class will allow you to use your LinkedIn account to complete your Profile and become an "All Star" (100%). Tips will be given on beating unemployment stigma as well as how to communicate your brand and establish credibility with your target audience. Learn to manage your connections and endorsements, optimize your profile and adjust your profile for better visibility. Get tips on joining groups and building discussions. Prerequisite: LinkedIn I class a must - $30. calendar
- Microsoft Access
- Learn the basics of Access 2010 necessary for data entry and data retrieval. Learn to design tables, queries, forms, and reports. Prerequisites: proficient in basic computer skills. - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Excel Level I
- Learn about the Excel 2010 environment and how to create and format worksheets. Learn to create and copy formulas and the use of several built-in formulas. Learn database functions to sort, filter and subtotal worksheets. Prerequisite: Keyboarding and Basic Computer II class - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Excel Level II
- Learn advanced features of Excel 2010 including If functions, vlookup functions, using formulas across worksheets, consolidating worksheets, macros, pivot tables, graphs. Prerequisites Excel I course. - $89. calendar
- Microsoft Outlook
- In this hands-on course you will learn quick tips and detailed instruction on using Outlook 2010 features including creating, flagging, and categorizing emails. Working with folders and rules to organize emails, creating distribution lists, auto signatures, managing contacts, and appointing tasks, using calendar views, scheduling appointments and meetings. Prerequisite: Ability to use a mouse well and have adequate typing skills. MS Word knowledge preferred. - $69. calendar
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level I
- Learn MS PowerPoint 2010 and how to create, edit, modify, and enhance effective professional presentations that include transitions, animations and sound. Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft Word or Basic Computer Skills II class - $99. calendar
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level II
- Learn tips to jazz up your PowerPoint 2010 presentations with animation, audio and video effects. Learn the use of a master to make updates easily to all your slides. Learn to add links to Word & Excel, grouping/ungrouping, and charts, Prerequisites: PowerPoint I course - $89. calendar
- Microsoft Word Level I
- Learn about the Word 2010 environment and how to create and format documents for personal and business use with fonts, indents, bullets, tabs, headers & footers, clipart, and word art. Perquisites: Keyboarding and Basic Computer II class. - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Word Level II
- Learn how to use advanced topics in MS Word 2010 such as Mail Merge, Macros, Labels, Styles, Table of Contents, and Templates. Prerequisites: Word Level I course - $89. calendar
- This QuickBooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks 2013 to track the finances of a small business. Students will get acquainted with the QuickBooks environment and be introduced to using everyday transactions needed to keep track of selling, buying, inventory, employees, and vendors. - $99. calendar
- WorkSmart: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Learn more about this extensive program.