Premium (nominal fee) Services
Prices are subject to change.
10% discount is available with the purchase of two or more group workshops with a total price of $100 or more.
You may qualify for free services if you meet income eligibility guidelines.
To inquire about your eligibility, contact
Rosemary Beaudry at 781.932.5525, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic Résumé Package
- Staff will type, format, and print your résumé on bond paper (10 copies).- $60.
- Customer Service
- Extensive 20-hour course in customer service skills. This course uses behavioral objectives, demonstrations, skills practice, and reinforcement to learn appropriate ways of providing excellent customer service. Instructor presents major learning points, leads a discussion on the advantages of the skill, and demonstrates the skill. Participants practice through role-play situations, group cases, and exercises. schedule and fees
- Acing the Interview
- Are you getting interviews but not getting a job offer? It could be your interviewing skills - or lack of them! Learn where other candidates most often fail and how to beat out your competition before, during and after the interview. Get tips on pre-interview research, the right questions to ask, addressing the salary issue, and appropriate post-interview follow-up. This interactive class includes practice questions. Bring your toughest interview questions and be prepared to participate. - $69. calendar
- Job-Search Networking Group
- Stay motivated with focused networking, and job leads. New job search topics presented at each meeting. Meetings are held in the evening, bi-weekly. more info - $15 for Lifetime Membership. calendar
- Advanced Internet
- Learn advanced internet searching strategies to help uncover jobs and information that will be helpful in your job search. You should have a basic understanding of computers and be comfortable with the internet in order to take this class. Please inquire with library staff. - $30. calendar
- Basic Computer Skills Level II
- Hands-on course focuses on basics of using the desktop, taskbar, icons, and using multiple windows. Learn the basics of several software programs, file and folder management, as well as Internet tips. Prerequisite: Keyboarding skills or Basic Computer I class- $30. calendar
- Microsoft Access
- Learn the basics of Access 2010 necessary for data entry and data retrieval. Learn to design tables, queries, forms, and reports. Prerequisites: proficient in basic computer skills. - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Excel Level I
- Learn about the Excel 2010 environment and how to create and format worksheets. Learn to create and copy formulas and the use of several built-in formulas. Learn database functions to sort, filter and subtotal worksheets. Prerequisite: Keyboarding and Basic Computer II class - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Excel Level II
- Learn advanced features of Excel 2010 including If functions, vlookup functions, using formulas across worksheets, consolidating worksheets, macros, pivot tables, graphs. Prerequisites Excel I course. - $89. calendar
- Microsoft Outlook
- In this hands-on course you will learn quick tips and detailed instruction on using Outlook 2010 features including creating, flagging, and categorizing emails. Working with folders and rules to organize emails, creating distribution lists, auto signatures, managing contacts, and appointing tasks, using calendar views, scheduling appointments and meetings. Prerequisite: Ability to use a mouse well and have adequate typing skills. MS Word knowledge preferred. - $69. calendar
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level I
- Learn MS PowerPoint 2010 and how to create, edit, modify, and enhance effective professional presentations that include transitions, animations and sound. Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft Word or Basic Computer Skills II class - $99. calendar
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level II
- Learn tips to jazz up your PowerPoint 2010 presentations with animation, audio and video effects. Learn the use of a master to make updates easily to all your slides. Learn to add links to Word & Excel, grouping/ungrouping, and charts, Prerequisites: PowerPoint I course - $89. calendar
- Microsoft Publisher
- Learn how to create and prepare publications for printing such as newsletters, brochures, flyers, and calendars. Prerequisites: Strong keyboarding and word processing skills. Prerequisites: MS Word or MS PowerPoint skills. - $69. calendar
- Microsoft Word Level I
- Learn about the Word 2010 environment and how to create and format documents for personal and business use with fonts, indents, bullets, tabs, headers & footers, clipart, and word art. Perquisites: Keyboarding and Basic Computer II class. - $99. calendar
- Microsoft Word Level II
- Learn how to use advanced topics in MS Word 2010 such as Mail Merge, Macros, Labels, Styles, Table of Contents, and Templates. Prerequisites: Word Level I course - $89. calendar
- This QuickBooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks 2011 to track the finances of a small business. Students will get acquainted with the QuickBooks environment and be introduced to using everyday transactions needed to keep track of selling, buying, inventory, employees, and vendors. - $99. calendar
- WorkSmart: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Learn more about this extensive program.